another month, then you will be my little two year old. you have so much to say and wow your
vocabulary has exploded, like it spun out of nowhere and you understand so much more; it
amazes me everyday. you definitely keep mommy on her toes!
your bright brown eyes and captivating smile brighten each and every day. your laughter is contagious.
i love how you say elmo (melmo) and car (tar) and spider (spar) and so many other words i need to record before they’re lost in time… and where did you learn to put 3 and 4 words together? you’re so smart!
you love to “race” your cars, squish play dough and look at fish swim.
you love to play on the slide and swing higher and higher! you love sand and water.
you could eat watermelon all day if i let you! you love yogurt and ice cream and snacks.
every night after dinner, you tell mommy and daddy that you want “ a bath” and we just giggle. how can anyone resist that?
i love our hugs and snuggles right before bedtime.
you love to read and i love that you love to read.
you can count to 4 and "more and more"
you love to sing the itsy bitsy spider and the wheels on the bus and so many other songs.
you love to spend time with grandma and grandpa (and you say their names the cutest way)
love,
mommy








2 comments:
Aww, that's so sweet that you wrote that for Ryan. He's so lucky to have you as a mommy. I wish we had a pause button for our kiddos.
They do grow up too quick, huh? That is why I am OBSESSED with pictures, although I need to make time to get them all printed & in srapbooks! I use my blog to post the memories I will want to document in my scrapbooks, when I can finally catch up! Wow, does time fly by!!!
Post a Comment