I thought I would take advantage of these few free minutes I have before heading to bed. Admittedly, I don't have anything new or exciting to report....just an ordinary day (wake up, get the kids off to school, entertain my toddler, grocery shopping, come home, cook, housework) I'm not complaining...in fact, today I've been reflecting on what a blessing it is that I am able to be home 4 days a week to enjoy being a stay-at-home mommy/ and then 3 days a week at my job as a Nurse. I am very thankful Chuck and I both have jobs to wake up and go to.
Since I don't have much to share, I thought I would share some of my projects-in-the-works. First of all, we are going to replace the flooring on the 1st floor of our house. I am obtaining quotes and comparing prices and trying to save as much money as we can for this project. My husband and his friend will be doing the demolition to save money. Secondly, I am finally going to add some life (some color) to my kitchen walls and pick out curtains. I have wanted to do this from the moment we bought our house. Since our son is so young and very active, I have purposely put this off so I can give Ryan the attention he needs. The next thing will are doing is making some various changes to the upstairs bathroom- ( fixing a door and re-doing the tile and eventually new fixtures) . More posts to come about our projects . . .
I hope you have a wonderful week and have some time to reflect on your life's greatest pleasures :)!
-Caroline
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Can't wait to hear more about your projects!! How exciting. And what a great idea for you guys to do the demolition part to save money. S-M-A-R-T!!!!!!!!! Now post some more pictures of that cutie Ryan!!! =D
Post a Comment