- stay far away from crowded, busy restaurants (did that last year- I'm over it)
- no laundry, no cooking- period!
- make sure MY mom doesn't do laundry or cook
- relax at home w/ the kids (since so much of the time is running around doing errands, etc.)
- actually put my feet up and not feel guilty about it
- indulge in a special treat (I can work it off at the gym the next day!)
We had a great breakfast and coffee at home. My kids gave me this card picture is below.
The card is a sound card and when you open it up, it says "You are my best friend".
For lunch, my sister Anne and her son came over and my husband made us turkey burgers for lunch. It was so good!!
My son took a three hour nap, so did I. I usually never sleep during the day, but today I decided I should take advantage of the opportunity. For dinner we ate
at my mom's house where we visited with my grandma, my parents and my sister Anne, her son Marcus and Larry. I indulged on a strawberry pie for dessert. After dinner, we took a walk at sunset time. Usually after a dinner at my mom's house- the entire family takes a walk- including the dog. This was the BEST part of the day. My son ran around an entire block! He certainly burned off some energy! Here is a silly picture taken just after the walk.








No comments:
Post a Comment