skip to main |
skip to sidebar
More thoughts on turning 3-0
I never did anything exciting like skydiving. I never even been to another country. But in the last ten years, I have done some amazing things. I got to witness the miracle of life and feel it grow inside of me twice. I got to learn that it is the marriage that counts and the wedding is nothing in comparison. That you do not need a title, an important career, or an unblemished face to be content in your own world. I learned that the best time is the time with your family. Being a wife and a mother is the best thing to be. I learned that happiness is not what I crave- I want to be content, cozy and humble. I have learned to stay away from negative people and people who have a negative mind set. I am almost 30 and I have taken care of thousands of patients and hopefully I have had an impact on just one patient . I am almost 30 and I have reached goals that others that live to be 90 NEVER WILL. I welcome my 30th birthday, and it will be awesome! The next decade is going to be great.Before I turn 40 I only have one thing on my list;Stay content and be realistically optimistic!
1 comment:
Turning 30 is awesome! It seems like you're welcoming it with open arms and have an amazing mindset for the next 10 years. YAY for thirty-something...hehe!
Post a Comment