Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Fall

So much for the blogging hiatus...LOL. I really had intentions of being a better blogger but once again time got the best of me!

Can you believe it is already October!!!! I could not be more thrilled that we are entering my most favorite season of the year- It's fall ya'all :)

The temperatures are beginning to drop here in HB- yesterday was such a gorgeous day! I know I've said this before but I don't know what it is about fall but it just gives me that warm sentimental feeling. I'm mildly obsessed with all things fall; the smell of the season is amongst my favorites ;)

My favorite candle is my Fall Pumpkin candle from Bath and Body Works that I got last year. It smells like pumpkin spice and I can smell it all the way upstairs when it is burning downstairs in the dining room.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Glad to see you are up & blogging again! I am so behind on my blog!!! Don't you just love that pumpkin smell from Bath & Bodyworks?!? LOVE IT! I have it in the Wallflower plug ins- yum, yum! Smells so good right now! Hope you are doing great & hope to hear from you soon! Miss ya! =)